Stripe integration allows you to sync your subscription and payment data to Intempt.
After creating the source, you'll be able to access the following events:
- Charge succeeded/failed. A charge event is triggered when a payment is processed or updated. It provides information and details about the charge and its associated transactions.
- Customer created/updated. New customer is added to Stripe, or any individual properties are updated.
- Invoice created/updated. A stripe invoice event is triggered when an invoice is created, updated, paid, voided, or marked as uncollectible.
- Payment intent created/succeeded. Includes details about the transaction, such as the supported payment methods, the amount to collect, and the desired currency.
- Refund issued. Occurs whenever an application fee is refunded, whether from refunding a charge or from refunding the application fee directly.
- Subscription created/updated. Represents an occurrence related to a change in a subscription within Stripe. A subscription change event is triggered when a subscription's details or status is modified, such as upgrading or downgrading a plan, changing the billing cycle, or pausing/resuming a subscription
Go to Sources and select "Create source" -> Stripe option.
Connect to your Stripe account to integrate with Intempt by clicking the "Connect Stripe" button. After that, you'll need to enter your Stripe account credentials and confirm the integration with Intempt.
If the integration is successful, you will be notified with a checkmark icon.
As a final step, you will need to configure the syncing intervals for the source.
By default, Intempt will sync all data available in your store. However, you can also select a custom sync time if you don't want to ingest all of the historic data.
Sync interval means how frequently Intempt will sync the data from your Shopify store. The default and recommended timeframe is 1 hour.
Once the source is created, you can always update the sync schedule and frequency in the overview tab.
Updated 8 months ago