Destinations are integrations that receive data from Intempt to trigger specific actions like sending emails, messages or simply syncing attribute data.
Destinations only become active when you add them to a created journey or playbook - they will not start sending data unless you trigger them with specific workflows.
When you send data from Intempt to a destination, Intempt will automatically make the right API calls to move the data to the destination.
Destinations can be selected from these categories:
- Twilio - for sending SMS messages.
- SendGrid - for sending emails.
- Freshdesk - for sending tickets to a service desk.
- Webhook - for sending HTTP requests to third-party applications.
- Slack - for sending Slack notifications to channels and users.
- Hubspot - for syncing data from Intempt back to Hubspot.
The Destinations can be accessed under the Data platform section. From the Destinations page users can:
- Access the list of created destinations
- Access the destination itself
- Search for the created destination
- Filter the destinations
- Create new destinations
- Edit created destination names'
- Delete the created destinations
Updated 3 months ago