# People and Teams
People and Teams feature allows you to collaborate with other members of your organization based on your company's or group's structure. It is possible to have multiple teams with different users assigned to individual teams.
# How to Create a Team
- Go to Teams
- Select "Create Team"
- Type in the name of the team and select if the team is public (anyone can ask for permission to join) or private (invite-only access)
- Click "Save Team"
# Adding Organization Members to the Team
People with owner permissions can add organization members to teams. To invite a new member of the team:
- Go to People
- Select "Invite"
- Type in the name and email of the person you want to invite
- Specified individuals will receive an email invitation
- Once the invitation is accepted, the individual will need to create a new profile
- After that, the user will be added to the "People" list
- Now you can add the member to your team - go to "Teams," select your team, click "Add members" and the person will be assigned to the dedicated team